Saturday, April 14, 2007

Links for 2007-04-14

Interesting links gathered from all over the Internet

Beautiful Beta: Social Bookmarking Revisited I saw this use of dynamic HTML at one of my favorite websites, Vladstudio. And reverse-engineered it to fit into Blogger Beta. For starters, I just give you some simple instructions on how to implement this hack. Later on I'll expand on how this hack w (tags: del.icio.us bookmarking blogger)

.net thinking - DeliciousNet and DasBlog Importer downloads I've been way out of pocket lately.. But I have gotten a number of requests for downloads of DasBlog Importer and Delicious.net, which both got lost in the shuffle when I moved.. My server never came back up, temp hosting became more perm then I would hav (tags: .net del.icio.us)

1 comment:

moonflowerdragon said...

Hi Peter

Thanks for the links, I've now assigned myself the task of seeing whether I also can hack those bookmarklets.

But I noticed that you've worked out a way to daily post from del.icio.us to Blogger. Ah, checking your del.icio.us I see a hack called Tasty Post. Is that difficult to set up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails