Saturday, October 24, 2009
Download details: Microsoft Application Screen Decoder 1 (MSA1) -
Microsoft Application Screen Decoder 1 (MSA1) is a video decoder designed for playing back recordings generated by Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 and Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 or later versions. more...
(tags: micosoft ocs)
Monday, October 19, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Sunday, October 04, 2009
Google Solutions Marketplace -
The Google Solutions Marketplace links customers to vendors whose solutions integrate and extend Google's communication, collaboration, and enterprise search products. Read some customer success stories from Marketplace vendors. more...
(tags: google apps solutions)
Cloud Platforms: An Enterprise-Oriented Overview -
A short introduction to Cloud platforms more...
(tags: cloud microsoft architecture)
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Official Google Enterprise Blog: Import, export, and more with the new Google Sites API -
One of the benefits of Google Apps is the extensibility and openness of the platform. Today we're pleased to advance that story by introducing a new API for Google Sites in Labs.
The use cases are plentiful for businesses:
* Update Google Sites from 3rd party applications – e.g. your sales team's Google Sites pages can update automatically when new leads are added to your CRM system.
* Migrate files and content from workspace applications like Microsoft SharePoint and Lotus Notes to Google Sites.
* Export Google Sites pages, edit them offline, and re-import the updated content.
* Export your sites, including every page revision, for backup.
* Easily monitor changes across your important internal and public sites, all from a single gadget.
* Push new content like changes to employee policies or a new corporate logo to any site on your domain, even sites created by individual employees. more...
(tags: google sites api enterprise)
QEMU is a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer.
When used as a machine emulator, QEMU can run OSes and programs made for one machine (e.g. an ARM board) on a different machine (e.g. your own PC). By using dynamic translation, it achieves very good performances.
When used as a virtualizer, QEMU achieves near native performances by executing the guest code directly on the host CPU. A host driver called the QEMU accelerator (also known as KQEMU) is needed in this case. The virtualizer mode requires that both the host and guest machine use x86 compatible processors. more...
(tags: emulator tools)
Project.net | Project Portfolio Management
(tags: PPM opensource)