Thursday, October 01, 2009
Links for 2009-10-01
Official Google Enterprise Blog: Import, export, and more with the new Google Sites API -
One of the benefits of Google Apps is the extensibility and openness of the platform. Today we're pleased to advance that story by introducing a new API for Google Sites in Labs.
The use cases are plentiful for businesses:
* Update Google Sites from 3rd party applications – e.g. your sales team's Google Sites pages can update automatically when new leads are added to your CRM system.
* Migrate files and content from workspace applications like Microsoft SharePoint and Lotus Notes to Google Sites.
* Export Google Sites pages, edit them offline, and re-import the updated content.
* Export your sites, including every page revision, for backup.
* Easily monitor changes across your important internal and public sites, all from a single gadget.
* Push new content like changes to employee policies or a new corporate logo to any site on your domain, even sites created by individual employees. more...
(tags: google sites api enterprise)
QEMU is a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer.
When used as a machine emulator, QEMU can run OSes and programs made for one machine (e.g. an ARM board) on a different machine (e.g. your own PC). By using dynamic translation, it achieves very good performances.
When used as a virtualizer, QEMU achieves near native performances by executing the guest code directly on the host CPU. A host driver called the QEMU accelerator (also known as KQEMU) is needed in this case. The virtualizer mode requires that both the host and guest machine use x86 compatible processors. more...
(tags: emulator tools)
Project.net | Project Portfolio Management
(tags: PPM opensource)